- Assessment: A professional hoarding clean-up service will start by conducting an assessment of the property to determine the extent of the hoarding and the level of cleaning required.
Planning: The service provider will then develop a plan for the cleanup process, including identifying items to keep, donate, recycle, or discard.
Sorting and organizing: The hoarding clean up team will work with the client to sort through their possessions and determine which items to keep, and which ones to dispose of.
Removal of clutter: The clean up service will remove any clutter, trash, or debris from the property.
Deep cleaning: After the clutter has been removed, the hoarding clean up team will perform a thorough deep cleaning of the property, including disinfecting surfaces, vacuuming, and dusting.
Why Should You Choose PureOne Services?
We don’t just offer free estimates. We’re available 24/7 to discuss everything you might need for a complete hoarding cleanup and restoration. Every client we work with is treated with patience, understanding, and respect. Our services include:
- Fully Insured, Including General Liability And Worker’s Comp
- Building Trust Is Key. We Ensure Compliance And Transparency With Our Clients
- Straightforward And Easy To Understand Pricing
- Professional And Courteous Bilingual Cleaners (English/ Spanish)
- We Can Include ULV Fogging Disinfection And Can Customize Your Cleaning Needs.
- Ontime Guarantee: We Will Complete All Of Our Regularly Scheduled Cleaning Commitments Ontime.
- PureOne Guarantees To Respond And Quickly Resolve Any Issue Within One Day.
- All Personnel Are Background Checked And Badged.
Get A Free Site Evaluation
Speak to a member of our team to discuss and assess your hoarding clean out needs. We offer competitive pricing and will earn your long-term loyalty. To make things easier for you, we offer 24-hour customer support, year-round, and have full-time vetted hoarding removal staff. We know the ins and outs of hoarding clean outs and only provide the best service.