BASEMENT FLOODING CLEANUP
CONTACT US NOW
Basement Flooding Cleanup Company
Causes of Basement Flooding and Water Damage
Sometimes appliances can cause more harm than good. When your washing machine, dishwasher, sink or toilet flood, PureOne Services can be there to fix the problem and restore damage from water quickly to get you back to normal.
We have experience with water damage restoration from the following:
- Leaking or frozen water lines or pipes
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs or toilets
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy rain or storms
- Cresting rivers or streams
PureOne Services Water Damage Restoration Services
PureOne Services is always there for you with 24/7 emergency services. Whatever the cause of the water damage in your home or business, we offer service options to restore your property, including:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying of affected areas such as walls, carpet, padding and furniture
- Cleaning and restoration of possessions such as clothes, linens, books and documents
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repairing the source of leaking water
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
Why Call Us for Basement Flooding?
- We respond and work quickly – PureOne Services professionals will get you back on your feet as soon as possible.
- We’re experienced – We have the experience and expertise to get the job done right, on time and on budget.
- We help with your claims – Working with insurance companies while recovering from water damage is a pain in the neck. We can work with your insurance company to settle claims quickly on your behalf.
For all your water damage restoration and basement flooding, call PureOne Services.
What Does The Water Restoration Service Include?
Professional water restoration services ensure that your water damaged house, furniture and carpets get the best possible treatment. With expert teams using hi-tech equipment to identify the problematic areas, extract and remove the excess water and restore the water damage done to your home, you don’t have to worry about water damage or water removal – it is all done for you.
How Fast Can PureOne Services Come To Help Restore Water Damage To My Property?
With 24/7 service and the fastest response time in your area, PureOne Services have dealt with emergency water damage, extensive water water damage and water removal. Our experts have the experience to handle any damage water might have caused, including basement water damage, and we use only the best equipment to remove the excess water from your property and restore it to the previous state, before the water damage to get your life back to normal.
WHAT IS WATER MITIGATION?
Water mitigation is the prevention of further water damage, because of flooding by natural disasters, weather etc., by taking strict actions such as removal of unsalvageable contents and structs (drywall, flooring, etc.), cleaning, disinfecting, deodorizing, and drying the structure.
PureOne Services uses advanced drying equipment and air sanitizers that are left onsite to complete the water mitigation process. They will be removed only when the temperature, humidity, and moisture testing confirm that the affected areas have been dried to approved standards.
The timetable for the water mitigation of your real estate and valuables will be determined by the amount of the water damage incurred.
For property that has been affected by mold spores, it needs to be thoroughly cleaned and any moisture must be removed from that area so mold will not continue to grow further or return.
PureOne Services will work with you and your insurance claims adjuster to get your claim filed and processed. If you would like more information about our Water Damage Restoration services, contact the PureOne Services team today at 888-254-3189.