Why You Should Hire
Commercial Cleaning Services
Choose PureOne Services for your janitorial and commercial cleaning needs.
Our satisfied commercial and office cleaning clientele includes medical offices, fitness centers, restaurants, coffee shops, and many businesses that RELY on being clean. I’m sure we can help you.
- Fully insured, including General Liability and Worker’s Comp
- Bundle services with specialty services like carpet cleaning and ULV disinfection
- Building trust is key. We ensure compliance and transparency with our clients
- Straightforward and easy to understand pricing
- Professional and courteous bilingual cleaners (English/ Spanish)
- We can include ULV fogging disinfection and can customize your cleaning needs.
- Ontime guarantee: we will complete all of our regularly scheduled cleaning commitments ontime.
- PureOne guarantees to respond and quickly resolve any issue within one day.
- All personnel are background checked and badged.
- Private Aviation Facilities
Commercial cleaning and daily porter services, including LAX and PSP
- Movie and Production Studios
Daily porter is just one of the services we provide
- Large Accounting and Law Firms
We routinely perform office cleaning services
- Specialty Boutiques and Stores
Commercial cleaning for retail stores, such as Cannabis dispensaries like the Green Goddess
- Auto and RV DealershipsPureOne Commercial cleaning can also provide daily porter services for many businesses
- Korean Restaurants
Janitorial cleaning for popular restaurants; word of our superior services spreads quickly
- Medical Offices
Janitorial cleaning for medical offices
"Sandra and her team run a tight ship...
I can always count on then to be there when we need. Much appreciated!!!"
-Rachelle P, Crawford CoProductions
"Effective, responsive, dependable,
I have only good things to say about PureOne Services... technicians are always prompt and willing to go the extra mile if needed... During Covid...many companies were overcharging its clients, but not PureOne"
-James L./ Facilities & Safety Director Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services