HOUSE FLOODING CLEANUP
CONTACT US NOW
Water Removal Company
24/7 House Flooding Damage Cleanup
PureOne Services will keep your home from sinking under water damage and flood problems. We tackle any kind of water damage from leaks or all our flooding.
Our technicians are available 24 hours and trained to address the sewage damage and mold growth that often go hand in hand with flooding. When you need water cleanup or water damage repair, PureOne Services should be your first choice.
Services We Provide
A Water Damage Company You Can Trust
When you have flood damage, give us a call – we handle everything from water removal to water damage repair. We understand the frustration and stress that can be caused by unexpected water in your home or business. We are here to help you get back to pre-damage conditions quickly and easily, with as little hassle as possible.
Time is critical when water comes into your home. Whether it is a broken leaky pipe, a toilet or sink overflow, a slab leak, refrigerator, dishwasher or washing machine, hot water heater or flooded attic or crawlspace due to storms, we will find the source, stop the flooding, provide full water removal and structural drying, and then full water restoration helping you to get back on your feet.
What to do if you your house is flooded?
- Call PureOne Services
- If the source is evident and safely accessible, shut off the main water valve or close the window or door from which water is getting into the property.
- Remove all valuables that can be damaged as long as it is safe to do so
- Remove furniture from affected area.
- Move as much off the wet carpet or floor as possible.
What NOT to do if your house is flooded!
- Try to handle cleanup yourself
- Use household products to try to dry the area
- Leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpet or hardwood floors.
- Use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Use TVs or other appliances while standing on wet carpet or floors, especially not on wet concrete floors.
- Turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet. Keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained water.
How we handle water damage restoration
- We make sure the flooded area is safe
- Inspect and identify the source and make sure no more flooding is occurring
- Seal off the affected area to prevent other areas from flood damage
- Water cleanup with our truck mounted system and pumps
- Install drying equipment and monitor daily until all materials are dried to the specified requirements
- Treat the affected areas with the proper solutions if necessary
- Look for mold damage and make sure there is complete mold removal and remediation
Broken, Burst, & Frozen Pipes
A frozen, broken or leaky pipe can be devastating for your home or business. Pipes that lack proper insulation and are exposed to the winter’s cold are far more likely to create a need for water damage cleanup. Homes that are empty and poorly insulated are a typical culprit of frozen water pipes and frozen water lines in the winter time. Sprinkler line pipe burst are a typical cause of basement flooding. Often, a broken, burst pipe on a sprinkler line will go unnoticed until water comes rushing through your basement window or cracked foundation.. If you discover a burst or frozen pipe, give us a call as soon as possible. Putting off these repairs can be extremely costly as water damage can lead to problems with your foundation.
Sewage Damage Cleanup and Removal
We also provide sewage cleanup and sewage removal. Raw sewage is difficult to cleanup and can be extremely dangerous to your health. Coming in contact with fecal matter or raw sewage can cause disease and destroy your valuables. Only trained professionals with the right equipment should handle sewage removal, so contact us today for help.
Day or Night Emergency Damage Cleanup
Day or Night Emergency Damage Cleanup