After a rodent infestation, property damage and bio hazards will linger until they’re professionally treated. Rodent droppings, in particular, are a serious health hazard, containing potentially lethal bacteria and viruses. That’s why residents of PureOne’s Connecticut territory choose rodent dropping cleanup services from PureOne Services in Connecticut.
Our bio hazard cleanup specialists have the experience, the expertise, and the equipment to tackle even the most severe rodent dropping cleanups. We’ll handle every aspect of your cleanup, including the removal of rodent waste, cleaning and disinfection of all affected surfaces, structural remediation (when necessary), and ozone deodorization of your property.
Rodent dropping cleanup services from PureOne Services – Connecticut, are available for residential and non-residential properties throughout the Connecticut area.
Rodent Dropping Cleanup Services
Rodent saliva, urine, and droppings can encourage the growth of dangerous bacteria. However, rodent waste poses its biggest health risk in the form of Hantaviruses, a family of dangerous viruses found in the droppings and urine of rats and mice. Hantavirus particles become airborne when rodent waste is disturbed, which commonly occurs during cleanup. If inhaled by human beings, they can result in Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome, a potentially fatal illness.
As Connecticut’s bio hazard cleanup and remediation specialists, PureOne Services – Connecticut, offers professional rodent dropping cleanup services, including decontamination and deodorization. Our rodent dropping cleanups are performed by professionally trained technicians, all of whom are fully certified in bio hazard handling and remediation.
Here is a closer look at how we handle rodent dropping cleanup services within the Connecticut area:
- We start by performing a detailed inspection of your We determine the extent of rodent waste and damage caused by rodents, then develop a custom cleaning and decontamination plan for your property.
- We safely clean up any solid, semi-solid, or surface waste, using specialized equipment to safely contain and remove these materials from your
- We use commercial-strength disinfectants to decontaminate affected surfaces, including porous surfaces that may have been penetrated by waste materials.
- If damage necessitates structural remediation, we will safely remove any damaged areas and professionally reconstruct
- We use specialized ozone technologies to deodorize all affected areas, eliminating any trace odors left by rodent
Throughout any rodent dropping cleanup, we will document all of our findings as well as any work we perform. Homeowner’s insurance policies can cover rodent dropping remediation, and our documentation will give you the evidence you need for your claim.
Request a free quote, schedule your cleanup, or learn more about our rodent dropping cleanup services by calling PureOne Services in Connecticut today at (860) 373-2006.