We can help.
The forensic cleaning specialists at PureOne Services can assess the risk to your property and take the steps to clean and sanitize every surface with methods that stop the spread of COVID-19. At PureOne, we are dedicated to the highest possible standards for you, your family, and your business.
PureOne Services can Clean and Sanitize Your Business
Preparing for the coronavirus doesn’t just keep you and your family safe, it also supports the well-being of your entire community. At PureOne, we’re committed to doing just that.
We’re used to dealing with messes big and small, from fire restoration to mold disinfection and remediation. If your facility has been affected by the coronavirus, or if you are concerned about a potential outbreak, we can provide the type of thorough cleaning that goes beyond Windex and bleach. We recommend forensic cleaning because it is the most effective method available for sanitizing a property. Regular next-level cleaning like this can reassure your customers and keep you, your staff, and visitors to your property disease-free.
Why You Should Consider Forensic Cleaning for Your Property
The purpose of in-depth forensic cleaning is to safely remove any biological material from a property, sanitize surfaces, and restore the property to a safe condition. This takes more than traditional cleaning supplies. Because our techs are exposed to potentially infectious materials, they receive extensive training, wear protective gear, and use specialized equipment that meets strict health and safety protocols.
With the help of PureOne Services, you can inactivate the coronavirus on your property and sanitize your entire site. Our methods meet Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards for hazardous materials. Existing OSHA standards also apply to protecting individuals from the coronavirus. Our methods can help neutralize the threat at your site and give you more peace of mind during this challenging time.
Tips for Keeping You, Your Family, and the Public Safe from the Coronavirus
The Coronavirus, known in the medical community as COVID-19, has spread to several countries, including the United States. At PureOne, our first priority is the health and safety of the people we serve. That’s why we think it’s important to cut through the myths and rumors and help you implement a plan for dealing with the Coronavirus.
According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), people should take the following precautions:
- Avoid coming into close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, or cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Try not to touch your face, eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Wash your hands thoroughly – for at least 20 seconds – and often.
- Clean all high-touch surfaces daily, including countertops, doorknobs, bathroom fixtures, and other items you handle regularly.
- Monitor your symptoms and contact a health professional if you think you are sick.
Protecting a School, Business, or Other Property
In addition to the tips listed above, you may want to take additional precautions if you are a business owner, a property manager, or a school administrator.
- Conduct a deep cleaning of the surfaces in your property – not once, but often!
- Advise people to stay at home if they are sick.
- Stock extra tissues, soap, and sanitizers for people to use.
- Stay informed, and pass up-to-date information on to your tenants, students, or customers.