When your property is marred by a biohazard, such as blood and other bodily fluids, it is vital to start a biohazard cleanup in Connecticut immediately.
PureOne Services is trusted in Connecticut for its quality biohazard cleaning service, reasonable prices, and excellent customer service. Please contact us right away if you have a biohazard cleanup in Connecticut at (833) 440-0881 (860) 373-2006, or visit www.pureoneservices.com.
Why Do You Need Biohazard Cleanup Services?
You can usually clean up messes in your home with regular household cleaners. But large amounts of blood and other bodily fluids from a death or accident need a specialized type of cleaning and disinfection. You need biohazard cleanup in Connecticut.
There is a risk of serious health problems in your home when biohazards exist on any surfaces, such as counters, floors, walls, furniture, and carpets. For instance, you can suffer exposure to dangerous bloodborne pathogens or BPP. Blood also can contain the hepatitis virus, and MRSA bacteria also can be present.
Because of these serious health dangers, PureOne Services will clean and sanitize and all affected parts of the property with its standardized cleaning and disinfecting techniques.Your family’s health and safety is most important, in the end:
- On-scene assessment: Biohazard professionals from PureOne Services check all areas of the home to see if blood and other bodily fluids are present.
- Containment: Our biohazard professionals containand control contaminated parts of the property with a standardized cleaning process that follows precise regulatory standards for biohazard cleanup.
- Cleanup and sanitation: PureOne Services works with professional-grade cleaning products, disinfectants, and ozone treatments. Your home is cleaned and sanitized, and stains and odors are eliminated.
- Final testing: Our team does a final check to make sure no dangerous fluids are left in your home.
Crime Scene Cleanup in Connecticut
Was a violent crime committed in your home? You may have property damage, such as blood, fingerprint dust, and other bodily fluids. Biohazards at a crime scene can make you and your family sick.
You need crime scene cleanup in Connecticut offered by PureOne Services. Our team follows the procedures below to get your home clean and sanitized:
- On-scene assessment: Our crime scene cleanup team checks your home for the presence of unwanted crime scene remnants, such as blood, etc.
- Containment: We contain and control the parts of the home that are affected, using a standardized cleaning process.
- Cleanup and sanitation: Special disinfectants and ozone treatments are used to clean every surface, take out stains, and eliminate all signs that there was a crime scene.
- Claim filing: If you need it, we will work with your insurance company to process and file your claim.
Bio Recovery Services For You
Our PureOne Services team is highly skilled in bio recovery which means they understand how to approach, qualify and assess a trauma or crime scene so the biohazard risk can be mitigated.
Contact PureOne Services Today!
PureOne Services knows that a crime scene or biohazard in your home is a serious problem. We are pleased to provide the best biohazard and crime scene cleanup services. We offer high-quality cleaning and disinfecting, customer service, prices, and the compassion and understanding of a locally owned business. Our company is small and we pride ourselves on compassionate, exemplary customer service. But we regularly handle the biggest biohazard cleanup jobs in the area.
Please contact us – day or night – at (833) 440-0881 (860) 373-2006 to start your biohazard cleanup in Connecticut.